AGM Agenda 2019
Annual General Meeting – Agenda
Saturday 2 February 2019, 6pm to 7.30pm
To be held at: The Project, Corner of Moyser and Nimrod Road, Furzedown
- Committee’s Annual Report presented by Chair
- Independently examined statement of accounts presented by Treasurer and appointment of independent examiners for 2019
- Election of Officers
- Election of members of the Committee
- FCN’s work and future plans
- Talk by Local Organisations/Communities (SNT/Furzedown Project/etc)
- Any other business
Wine, soft drinks and nibbles.
Membership of FCN costs £5 per person per year.
Forms will be available at the AGM for any wishing to join or renew.